– All works must be comprised of 90% water media.
– Collage and prints are not eligible.
– All entries must be of original design and personal execution created within the past 2 years.
– Artwork previously shown at View is not eligible.
A non-refundable entry fee of $40/ $30 for members of View enables the artist to submit up to 2 works. Each artist may submit a total of 5 works at a cost of an additional $10 per image. Payment should be made by the entry deadline at www.OnlineJuriedShows.com.
– All works must be of original design and copyright of the artist.
– View reserves the right to utilize all images submitted to the Adirondack National Exhibition of American Watercolors in promotion of the exhibition and for the general promotion of View.
– View may rescind the right of hanging any work unsuitably presented or misrepresented.
– Selection notification will be sent by April 18, 2016.
– Selected paintings must be received at View no later than May 16, 2016.
– View will retain a 35% Commission on all works sold.
– Selected artwork must be suitably framed and ready for installation.
– All shipping is at the expense of the artist. There will be a $10 handling fee for each package shipped to View. The handling fee covers condition reporting and photographing of the work as it arrives, and follow up conditioning and repacking at the conclusion of the exhibition. You must include a prepaid shippin