• Please note: all works submitted must be for sale. This is a commercial space and the opening for the exhibition will be held on
July 25th, 2017 and publicized locally and regionally.
The gallery will only take a 40% commission for works sold.
• The artist grants permission to the M S Rezny Studio/Gallery to reproduce entries for the purposes of publicity, internet use and record keeping.
• Works will be insured for the wholesale price while in possession of the gallery. Shipping insurance is the responsibility of the artist.
• 2D works must be strongly framed, wired on the back for hanging, or otherwise prepared for installation. Plexiglas is recommended and preferred over glass for all works that are shipped. Fragile or precious materials that cannot withstand normal handling and storage will not be accepted.
• The artist is responsible for funding the return shipment of art work.
An entry to this exhibition constitutes full agreement on the part of the artist to all conditions outlined in this proposal, and guarantees that work entered will be available for exhibition.
M S Rezny Studio/Gallery reserves the right to eliminate (upon receipt) any entry that:
• Differs from the submitted images
• Is presented in a substandard way
• Requires extraordinary installation